Frieda and Nellie Inc. considers the appropriate management of personal information relating to our customers to be an important responsibility. We have therefore introduced the following policies for the protection of personal information, and will ensure that all personal information is used properly and managed safely to maintain privacy. Frieda and Nellie Inc. maintains that the privacy of our customers’ personal information is our greatest responsibility. In order to ensure that all information is used in a manner that produces the highest amount of privacy, we follow these policies regarding personal information.
- Any personal information provided by the customer will be used in a manner that is clearly indicated at the time of submission.
- Personal information will be used solely for matters relating to product, services, or information of the company.
- Frieda and Nellie Inc. will NEVER share personal information with any company or third party without explicit permission from the customer.
- Any requests for personal information to be corrected or deleted will be handle with reasonable speed after the request has been processed, and the customer’s request has been validated.
- Frieda and Nellie Inc. will abide by all governing laws and regulations regarding personal information, and is committed to handling all information supplied in a safe, professional manner.
Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
- Secondary use, including copying, reuse, sale, publishing etc., of any content (brands, designs, illustrations, drawings, logos, photographs, text, audio, video etc.) without prior consent from this company and the copyright holder is strictly forbidden under the law. All products sold by Frieda & Nellie Inc. (“Products”), and all designs, artwork, sculptural works, images, and all photographs which are imbedded in or attached to the products (collectively, “Designs”), are owned exclusively by Frieda & Nellie Inc. and are protected under U.S. and international copyright laws. Except under written license from Frieda & Nellie Inc., the Products and Designs may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, reverse engineered, altered, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner. In addition, Frieda & Nellie Inc.’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks are exclusively owned by Frieda & Nellie Inc. and may not be used without the prior written consent of Frieda & Nellie Inc. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you very much for ordering merchandise from Frieda & Nellie Inc. The following Terms of Purchase govern your purchase from Frieda & Nellie Inc. “You” and “your” refer to each entity or individual that purchases merchandise from Frieda & Nellie Inc., and if you are ordering on behalf of or for the benefit of an entity, you warrant and represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms of Purchase.
- Products Sold “As Is”. The Products are sold to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Law and Jurisdiction; Attorney Fees and Costs.The laws of the State of New York, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall exclusively govern any claims relating to the Products and these Terms of Purchase. By purchasing Products, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts in New York, New York or the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York in New York, New York, to resolve disputes of any kind arising out of your purchase of a Product and/or these Terms of Purchase. In the event Frieda & Nellie Inc. needs to enforce any of these Terms of Purchase, then Frieda & Nellie Inc. shall be entitled to recover all of its reasonable fees and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Purchase constitutes the entire agreement governing your purchase and use of the Products superseding all prior agreements and understandings, notwithstanding any oral representations or statements to the contrary heretofore made.
- Effective Date and Updates. These Terms of Purchase are effective June 15, 2010. Frieda & Nellie Inc. reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Purchase from time to time, and will post any revised Terms of Purchase on this page. Last updated January 2013.